Projekt- & Channelmanager Online Media (11/2019-today)
Implenia AG, Marketing/Communications, Dietlikon, Switzerland.
- Corporate Website channel manager
VermögensZentrum, Corporate Services, Zürich, Switzerland.
- Website owner running on Magnolia CMS 5.7, planning of the releases, coordination with internal software development, external Magnolia development partner, front–end agency, and banking hosting provider, regression testing, release coordination, second level support. Introduction of a uptime and transaction monitoring system.
- Search Engine Optimisation SEO: introduction of an SEO monitoring system. Onsite and onpage activities. Training of internal content providers.
- Conversion rate optimization. Introduction of a user behavior system and a A/B testing system. Analyze and proposal of UX improvements. Form and page optimisation. Newsletter redesign.
- Project management: Planning and managing releases, business requirement, and online projects.
- Evangelizer: provider of ideas for innovations inside the online marketing team. Documentation of existing processes, new ideas, and mockups.
- WordPress: Maintenance and technical support of a WordPress website.
Webmaster & Conversion Rate Specialist (01/2017-2/2018)
METTLER TOLEDO, International Incorporation, Greifensee, Switzerland.
- Web platform owner responsible for the corporate website mt.com running on Adobe Experience Manager AEM version 6.2
- Multi-site responsibility for +40 countries, 26 languages, +2M pages, and +30 page templates
- Subject Matter Expert SME for business critical functionalities
- Quality management
- Planning and managing the release process
- Project management
- Web analytics with Adobe Analytics
- Mobile optimization of mt.com
- Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
- Manager online experience
- A/B testing process with emphasis conversion rate optimization
- Optimization for mobile devices
- User Experience UX development and review
Webmaster & Conversion Team Lead (04/2011-12/2016)
METTLER TOLEDO, International Incorporation, Greifensee, Switzerland.
- Web platform owner responsible for the corporate website mt.com
Responsible for the generation and the routing of leads to the global organization. eCommerce integration.
Planning of mt.com projects and releases, project management, business requirement, specifications, user acceptance tests, regression testing, release communication to the organization.
Owner for several migrations and upgrades: from CQ4 to CQ5, and from CQ5 to AEM 6, organization of testing, user acceptance tests.
KPI setting and reporting, real user monitoring, conversion optimization, A/B testing and conversion optimization initiatives, creation and maintenance the page quality score.
- P5 project: redesign of all product pages
P5 Project Product pages re-design 2013
Head of the Conversion team
Support and training of publishers: managing a community of +100 authors and marketing managers
SEO program: definition of global initiatives, goals and execution.
Web reporting and Web analytics: with Adobe Analytics.
Quality assurance: team responsible for monitoring the quality and rolling-out measures for the improvement.
Webinar program: global creation of webinars, support for the organization and KPI setting.
Project manager: execution of key web and eBusiness related project
e-Business Manager (04/2005-04/2011)
- Product, service and content management of the international company website for Laboratory Weighing, www.mt.com. Up to 20 languages.
- Develepment of the EasyFinder for laboratory balances, www.lab-balance.com
- Good Weighing Practice promotional website including cartoon, www.good-weighing-practice.com
- Risk Check for Balances, Webapplication, www.good-weighing-practice.com/gwp/risk-check
- Numerous microsites for laboratory weighing products including videos.
- Extranet website for customer, dealers and employees, www.mettler-toledo-support.com
GUI 4 2010-2011
GUI 3b 2005-2009
Laboratory Weighing web tools
Product Manager for new logistics products (11/2004-2/2005)
- Entwicklung einer Webbasierte Plattform für neue Supply Chain
Management Produkte. Informationsmanagement und
Kommunikation. Befristete Anstellung im Bereich Solutions.
Master thesis in Management, Technology, and Economics ETH/BWI (8/2004-10/2004)
- Integration von Informationssystemen. Diplomarbeit. Konzepterstellung zur Integration von verschiedenen
- Produktionsinformationen in der Fertigung. Evaluation MES.
- Zusammenführen und Koordination von SAP, SPS und andere
Steuerungsinformationen in einem MES. Befristete Anstellung bei der
Web consultant (8/2000-6/2004)
- www.bmw.ch: BMW Switzerland. New CI, redesign, implementation new products and services
- www.bmw-motorrad.ch: BMW Switzerland. Implementation new products and services
- www.bmw-c1.ch: BMW Switzerland. Gauss VIP CMS
- www.bmw-net.ch BMW Dealers Switzerland. New website for Swiss dealers
- www.mini-net.ch MINI Dealers Switzerland. New website for Swiss dealers
- www.mymini.ch MINI Switzerland. New website for the event
- www.qualiflyer.com Qualiflyer. Redesign
- swiss.com/travelclub Swiss International Air Lines. TravelClub, new website for Frequent Flyers, Vignette
- privilege.brusselsairlines.com SN Brussels Airlines. Privilege, new website for Frequent Flyers, Vignette
- www.tapnavigator.com TAP Air Portugal. Navigator, new website for Frequent Flyers, Vignette
- www.pizzazz-award.com The Nuance Group International. New websitefor the award
- www.sisclear.com SIS Group. New website, Obtree C3
- www.swiss.com/swissaviationtraining SWISS AviationTraining Ltd. New website, Obtree C3
Web consultant (1/1996-12/2000)
- www.inaro.org: Information system for renewable raw materials INARO. Swiss part of the project (Switzerland, Germany and France). Internet site, public relations, information of industries, schools, growers and consumers, events.
Gelateria Fiordipanna, Locarno.
Agronomist researcher (2/1993-12/2000)
- White lupin Cultivation and utilization strategies for white lupin in the ecological agriculture with special consideration of the nitrogen.
- Culture poppy Variety assessment and development of suitable cultivation procedures for culture poppy (Papaver somniferum) to the production of special fatty acids and special contents for the human nutrition.
- Cultivation assessment, market evaluation and public relations for new fibre crops (miscanthus, kenaf and industrial hemp) Co-ordination of the international project (Switzerland, Germany and France). Cultivation research, crop protection, variety assessment, fertilisation, planting, ecological aspects, statistical evaluation, market analyse, development of a internationally recognised growing code for industrial hemp.
- Comparison of integrated and conventional cropping systems Investigation of different cropping systems (conventional and integrated) in a long-term field experiment on different rotations. Field work, statistical evaluation and publication of the results.
- New crops for Switzerland Cultivation experiments with, flax, safflower, quinoa, amarant. Ecological and economical aspects.
- Integrated crop production Study of integrated production in the context of different crop rotations. Co-operation in the field research.
Agronomist researcher (11/1992-1/1993)
Swiss Federal Research Station for Agricultural Chemistry and hygiene of environment FAC, Bern, Switzerland. Limited employment.
- Soil fertilisation Investigation of consequences for the soil of fertilisation with slurry and sewage in a long-term field experiment. Statistical evaluation and publication of results.